The cope of Ramon de Bellera, bishop of Vic from 1352 to 1377, was left to the Cathedral by the bishop on his death. In the 17th century it was taken apart and applied to pieces of the Despujol liturgical set. 'Mossèn' Gudiol had it remade in 1898 and 1899. The cape is of red velvet, with figures of gold and polychrome silks embroidered in 'opus anglicanum', the style of embroidery typical of England from the 13th to the late 14th century, characterised by the slenderness and expressiveness of the figures. The cape was made between 1350 and 1370, a time of strong expressiveness in depictions, and has an iconographical programme invoking the Church.